Just two minutes away from the Kilbirnie shopping centre which offer a variety of shops, cafes and supermarkets. The Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre is within walking distance from the Hotel as well as the ASB Sports Centre which is located 400 metres down the road on Kemp Street.
The Hotel is two minutes from Wellingtons major bus service which runs to locations such as the Wellington Railway Station and Westpac Trust Stadium.
Local to us:
- Retail shops, cafes and supermarkets
- All major banks and ATM's
- ASB Sports Centre
- Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre
- Rita Angus Retirement Village
- Mt. Victoria walking tracks
- Meridian Wind Sculpture Walkway
- Weta Cave
- Miramar Golf Club
- Wellington National Hockey Stadium
- Wellington Zoo
- Wellington Hospital
Directions to us at the Brentwood Hotel
- Head south into Wgtn on urban motorway through the Terrace Tunnel and continue to follow SH1 to Airport.
- Turn right into Kent Terrace/SH1 and continue through MT Victoria Tunnel following signs to Airport
- Head southeast on SH1 for 1.7km and turn right at second set of traffic lights onto Evans Bay Parade (St Patricks College on corner)
- Drive 350m then turn left onto Kemp St, Hotel is on your left.
View Larger Map
ASB Sports Centre
ASB Sports Centre at Kilbirnie was officially opened on Saturday 27 August 2011.
Brentwood Hotel is the closest hotel to the new ASB Sports Centre (within 400 metres) and conveniently located near many of Wellington's major sporting venues around Oriental Bay, Newtown, Hataitai, and Miramar - our neighbouring suburbs.
Facilities at ASB Sports Centre:
- 12 sprung-floor courts available for hire, suitable for most indoor sports and recreation activities
- Spectator seating for up to 2,200 people
- Changing rooms
- Café with seating for up to 100 people that can also cater for functions in the centre
- 317 free onsite car parks
- Outdoor half court
The ASB Sports Centre is at 72 Kemp Street, Kilbirnie only 400 metres from the Brentwood Hotel.
Phone: (04) 801 3400
Fax: (04) 801 0501
Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre
Brentwood Hotel is the closest hotel to the Wellington Regional Aquatic centre (within 100 metres). Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre has aquatic education programmes suitable for pre-school through to tertiary level. Programmes include: Learn To Swim, Water Safety, Kayaking, Snorkelling, Diving, Flipperball, Kiwisurf and Water Polo. 10 minutes drive from downtown Wellington. Recreational swimming including diving boards, platforms, inflatables and a slippery pole.
Facilities at Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre:
- 50-metre heated indoor pool, including diving pool
- Programmes pool
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Toddler's pool and Spray water-play area
- Club Active fitness centre and aerobics studio
- Three private spa pools (to pre-book, contact the pool)
- Single-sex private saunas
- Swim shop
Phone: (04) 387 8029
Fax: (04) 387 8025
Contact Us l Location Map